- Excellent drainage properties, yet holds moisture well
- Perennials, Woody Plants and Herbs love it!
- Great for large containers (up to 250 gallons) or any plant that needs well-drained soil
- For best results, add a balanced, organic fertilizer at planting time
- Save money and reuse it! Our compost-based soils do not break down as quickly as peat-based mixes. Simply fluff the mix back up, remove any large root balls, and replant.
- Contains: compost, pine bark, coir, worm castings and rice hulls.